The keybinds that you should use for raiding or 5-man heroics shouldn’t be to different from the keybinds you use for arena. However, since most classes require different specs for PvP and PvE, you might need to replace some abilities in your PvP keybinding. So, here’s a short WoW keybinds guide for raiders, providing instructions similar to the other post with instructions for PvP keybinds.
1. Just as for PvP, you shouldn’t change the movement keys. W,A,S,D should be by now, the standard movement binds in any game that you play.
2. On your 1-6 keys, use the most important instant or short cooldown abilities that are part of your rotation. Also, in case you want to simplify your gameplay with smart sequence macro that combines all your abilities in your rotation, that macro should be on your key 1.
3. The 3rd step of this short WoW keybinds guide refers AoE abilities. Especially as a DPS, sometimes you require to AoE certain trash packs of mobs. I usually bind my AoEs on Q and/or E.
4. As a fourth tag of this short WoW keybinds guide, I need to say that defensive cooldowns are necessary in raids. Sometimes you simply generate too much threat as a healer or DPS, or you need to mitigate a huge amount of damage as a tank, so your defensive CDs must be close at hand. For PvE, I usually keep my defensive CDs on direct keys, on Z,X and C.
5. Last but not least, especially as a healer or DPS, you need to have a burst macro that uses all your damaging or healing CDs. A macro like that I usually keep on a combined command, Shift+key or Alt+key.
I hope these instructions help. If not, I strongly recommend you to use this automatic WoW keybinds guide. It will instantly load up the keybindings of the pros directly into your UI and you won’t need to bother creating macros or tweaking your keybinding.